orbitall - Raumfahrt im FEZ , Familienfez
Do The FEZ! In Space!
All aboard for the moon!
To mark the 50th anniversary of the Apollo 11 moon landings, there will be 2 consecutive weekends of space travel in the FEZ. Look forward to fun activities about the moon and learn about what it's like to journey into space.
Our guests are invited to test out their astronaut skills with balance challenges and lots of information about how space travel works and what astronauts have to know before setting off.
The highlight of both weekends will be provided by the German Aerospace Centre (DLR). The DLR will be presenting their science show on the Astrid Lindgren Stage, featuring interactive experiments, stunning videos from orbit, amazing photos of our very own planet taken from space and many more highlights.
From the programme:
- Astronaut training including flights to the moon in the Orbitall Space Centre
- Space silhouette games featuring the planets
- Travel the milky way by bobby car
- Build UFO lanterns
- Make rockets out of cardboard
- Face painting: turn yourself into aliens or beings from the future
- Put on your VR-glasses and take a unique journey through space
- Leave your own footprints on the moon
- Everything's floating! Create and test food for astronauts
- Build stations on the moon
- ... and much more.
- German Aerospace Centre / Deutsches Luft- und Raumfahrtzentrum Berlin (DLR)
- Tessloff Verlag (26. & 27.10.2019)
- Stiftung Planetarium Berlin (26. & 27.10.)
- Mathalaxie – A Magical Journey
- Wissenschaft für Kids mit Tüftelfaktor
For families with children aged 2 and up.
Use of the space centre for children aged 8 and up.
Day Ticket: €4.00 | Families of 3+: €3.50 per person
*Includes children's museum, cinema, indoor play area and material costs
Dear parents, dear children
We invite you all to a whole host of interesting, cultural highlights at FEZ Berlin. The events listed here cover a range of different themed weekends as well as on-stage theatre productions. We look forward to your visit!