An active weekend for families with children aged 5+
Roll up, roll up for the FEZ Circus! Children are the stars of this weekend as they have the chance to integrate themselves into the world of circus. Try juggling, balancing, dancing, riding and conjuring up giant bubbles. Don't miss out!
From the programme:
- Young artists from the Staatliche Artistenschule Berlin will show off their talents on the Water Stage in various artistic genres.
- Refugee circus performers aged 11 to 17 from the Kiev-based "Alle up" group will perform excerpts from the programme that has already played to big audiences in Ukraine.
- Pony riding
- Sail across the mini lake by boat
- Learn new skills and put on a performance in the Circus Tent
- Play games with our resident clown
- Dance workshops
- High wires and slacklining
- Circus games with Pippi Longstocking in the Villa Villekulla
- Paint circus pictures
- Ride the gymnastic wheel
- MASSIVE bubbles
- Balancing and slalom courses for the youngest guests
Coraggio / Die Kulturanstifter e.V.
Staatliche Ballettschule Berlin und Schule für Artistik
Artistengruppe Die Drehwürmer e.V.
Zirkus "Alle up" from Kiev
Reitschule Klein Berlin
Day Ticket: €5.00 per person*
Families of 2+: €4.00 per person*
*Includes Eco Island